Sara J Bronson is an engaging leader, teacher and speaker passionate about changing the conversation of money. She is available to speak at events and to design and facilitate customized courses on the topic of healthy money relationships. Email her today to schedule a talk or private workshop.
DIY Bookkeeping for Entrepreneurs
SEptember 25 - October 30, 2018!
Join us for the next DIY Bookkeeping Training with Sara J. Bronson. This is a hands-on, highly interactive, FUN, course where you will gain the confidence to use financial tools to manage your finances and grow a profitable business.
No matter how much cash is flowing through your business, it’s important to have an easy to use accounting system that puts critical financial information at your fingertips. One of the main reasons small businesses fail is not having financial data necessary for making timely business decisions.
Whether you do the accounting yourself or hire a bookkeeper, this class is the first step to building a healthy money relationship. It's never too late or too early to start!
The class includes
- Six, 2.5-hour, in-person, group, hands-on training sessions
- Six, 2-hour weekly homeroom webinar sessions for Q&A and live support
- A total of 27 hours of training over 6 weeks....(that's an affordable $15.75/hour!!!)
What you will learn:
- Installation and configuration of the Quickbooks Online accounting system. (Software discount pricing available to course participants new to QuickBooks.)
- How to enter your data, synch to your bank accounts, create invoices, track bills, and create accurate monthly financial reports
- The language of money: Profit & Loss reports, Balance Sheets, Accounts Receivable, etc...information that will help you feel more confident and able to speak intelligently to bankers, investors and stakeholders
- Which financial reports to use for your business
- What is a tax deduction and what is not
- How to set up a document filing system (know what records to keep and for how long)
- Client invoicing and tracking payments
- How to set up a spending plan (budget) that you can live with
- And MORE!
Classes meet weekly for 6 consecutive weeks for instruction plus one video "home room" session for support to get your homework done!
$500 for six classes, six homeroom Q&A sessions, and email access with Sara (27 hours of hands on training)
Payment plans are available. Please contact me directly via email to apply.
- Basic computer literacy skills
- A working laptop computer with Windows 7 or Mac OSX 10.9 or newer
I look forward to being in class with you! Please email me if you would like to discuss if this course is right for you.
YOUR MONEY AND YOU – A NEW RELATIONSHIP
Your Money and You is a fun, interactive, and safe place to talk about money; bringing awareness to the conscious and unconscious blocks limiting your financial success. You'll learn how to build healthier habits and skills, giving you more confidence and success with money and finances.
Through this course you will :
- Develop a new understanding of money
- Clarify who you've been in relationship to money and who you really want to be
- Identify the unconscious beliefs and habits that block your success with money
- Discover your most important values and how money can serve them
- Clear up why its critical to track your money goes and what to do with that information.
- Create a plan for building conscious, healthier habits and skills for getting what you want and need
The workshop is interactive and designed to make the conversation of money fun!
2018 Schedule TBA